Transitioning to college from K-12 is an exciting journey for both the student and the parent but it is also a period of adjustment. Below are some resources to help guide you through the process and the changes. If you have additional questions or concerns you may contact us at 949.824.7494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jane Jarrow - Open Letter to Parents (PDF)
- Differences between High School & College Provision of ADAAA Mandated Accommodations (PDF)
- More Differences Between High School and College (PDF)
- Preparing you High School Student for College: Tips for Parents (PDF)
- Supporting your College Student: Tips for Parents (PDF)
- DSC Parent Questions and Answers (PDF)
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition