Registering for Services
The steps on how to register with DSC describe the process for obtaining services at UCI. You should familiarize yourself with this process as soon as you have decided to attend UCI in order to ensure that your services are in place at the beginning of your first quarter. Please remember that applicable documentation, such as a physician's certificate, are necessary when requesting accommodations. If you are a newly admitted UCI student or registering for the first time with DSC, please read this special message to new students prior to registering.
Please note that the University is not required to provide accommodations that result in a fundamental alteration of the program instruction.
1. Complete the Online Registration Form.
2. Obtain documentation forms from the DSC website under Forms and Publications.
3. Submit forms to your healthcare professional for completion then return to DSC via mail, hand delivery or fax at (949) 824-3083.
4. DSC will contact you to schedule an appointment with your counselor to meet with you regarding your disability.
5. Meet with your Disability Specialist to finalize registration and discuss your needs.
We look forward to meeting with you!