Requesting of Accommodations and Services
Please note that all DSC Notes and Testing Requests must be submitted no later than Friday of Week 2. Any Note Provider and Testing Requests beyond that deadline will require approval from your DSC Specialist. All DSC Notes and testing requests are made by submitting your Faculty Notification Letters.
Faculty Notification Letter
- To submit your Faculty Notification letters login to MyDSC and click on the "Request Accommodation Letters for Faculty" link.
- Faculty letters are open for the first TWO WEEKS of each quarter. Access beyond this deadline will need to be authorized by your DSC Specialist by scheduling an appointment. The deadlines for the 2016-2017 academic year are listed below.
- Fall 2016
- OPENS: Week 0, Monday, September 19, 2016
- CLOSES: Week 2, Friday, October 7, 2016, 11:59PM PST
- Winter 2017
- OPENS: Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- CLOSES: Week 2, Friday, January 20, 2017, 11:59PM PST
- Spring 2017
- OPENS: Monday, March 28, 2017
- CLOSES: Week 2, Friday, April 15, 2017, 11:59PM PST
- Fall 2016
Requesting Testing Accommodations
All Testing Accommodation Requests (TARs) will be generated by your request for Faculty Notification Letters (see above), IF you are eligible to receive testing accommodations through DSC. If you do not receive an email with an exam schedule for your class(es) within 3-5 days after the student has requested Faculty Notification Letters, it is the student's responsibility to follow up with the instructor and DSC to schedule exams.
- This accommodation is for registered DSC students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations using DSC facilities.
- Please Note: If for whatever reason you must cancel your exam with DSC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the start of the exam.
Requesting DSC Notes Accommodation
All DSC Notes requests will submitted by sending your faculty notification letter. If you have DSC Notes as an approved accommodation you will be given the option to select if you would like to request notes for each of your courses.
DSC will make every reasonable effort to locate note providers but cannot guarantee finding one in every class or by a certain deadline.
Any questions regarding DSC Notes requests may be sent to email@example.com.
Requesting Ring Road Rides
- You will need to register with the Disability Services Center and be given the Ring Road Rides accommodation. Please submit your online intake.
- If you have a non-medical emergency, please contact the office at 949-824-7494, but only rides to the Student Health Center will be allowed without prior registration.
- List of pick-up and drop-off locations